Railroad Forums 

• Looking for LAL Control Points, stations, etc.

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#183117  by Luther Brefo

Hello all,

I am pretty new to the LA&L and I am trying to absorb as much information about this wonderful shortline. As I am conductin research to evnetually build a layout of the LA&L, I need to find answers to a few more questions. So I have come to the Railroad Network to seek help.

Does anyone have a general idea of at least some of the Control Points between Lakeville and Henrietta, as well as towards Genesee Junction?

I know it may be asking alot but I have no idea where to begin to gather such information and I would greatly appreciate if anyone could share any knowledge about the subject.

Thanks.
 #183180  by clearblock

lutherkb wrote:

Does anyone have a general idea of at least some of the Control Points between Lakeville and Henrietta, as well as towards Genesee Junction?

I am not sure what you are asking for.

The LA&L is not a CTC operation so there are no "Control Points". Are you looking for station and milepost information?