Railroad Forums 

• MA&N line to Newton Falls status?

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

#1408532  by KC2CNY

Noticed 4 pieces of railroad construction equipment on the tracks today (11.12.2016) in Harrisville, NY (Lewis County).

All belonging to Rhinehart Railroad. Safe to say, they are making some progress with the rehab project.

I tired to upload some nice photos, but I keep getting "The image file you tried to attach is invalid." If anyone knows how to get by this, I can upload some photos.
 #1499676  by baldy

Anything happen with this rehab? Have heard someone was to get a load of tailings to see if was to be able to use. Did this happen? Heard this was to take place last year, but haven't heard on this board. Anybody know? 10 million for a rehab is a lot of money. Hopefully it didn't go to waste.