Railroad Forums 

• Current D-L Slateford Runs 10/13

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

#1224309  by CNJ Fan 4evr

Anyone have a schedule for D-l to Slateford as of 10/2013? I know it had been Tues. Thurs. and Sat. Is this still the norm? I heard sometimes Saturday trains don't run and they go down Sunday. Anyone know? I'd like to get up to Scranton on Tuesday and chase them down to Slateford. Haven't been up there in about 6 years and I know most of the stuff I saw has been repainted. I'd also like a shot of getting CNJ 1554 too.
I know NS brought a bunch of cars for the D-L into Hudosn Yard in Phillipsburg last Tuesday. Do they meet at Slateford in afternoon? I don't have a scanner so it is hard for me to follow what's going on.