Railroad Forums 

• Seattle Vintage Streetcars?

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#53274  by railfanofewu

Anybody know if they are narrow or standard gauge? I need to know, got an argument on a local news discussion board up here about it.
 #55617  by railfanofewu

russp wrote:The ex-Melbourne trams run on standard gauge track.
Thank you. I have been in a long running argument on a local forum, and wanted other clarification besides what I can find. The barn is under threat of demoliton because the Seattle Art Museum wants to build somet sculpture park their. This may trigger the need for an expansion into Interbay, maybe some cheap land to build a new barn.

Also, if the Alaskan Way Viaduct, it may open some options for expanded Streetcar operations into Downtown Seattle itself!