Railroad Forums 

• Map of streetcar lines in northeast NJ

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#17782  by CarterB

Excellent job, SPUI!!!! Many thanks from all of us for the hard work putting it all together!

#17983  by SemperFiSep11

While I haven't read my Public Service Trolley Lines in New Jersey book in a while, I do seem to recall a line extending to the Hudson River water's edge in Palisades Park at the sight of the Palisades Amusement Park. The ROW is still driveable and the trolley heritage is plainly obvious to most of the initiated.

Great work on the map. Really ties the whole network in together and makes you shudder at what we gave up for buses.

#17985  by SemperFiSep11

And it appears I have posted too soon. The line to the water's edge is clearly visible...sorry about that.

#139780  by rhallock

I tried to view the map in question with the above link, but it is apparently dead. Can anyone provide current info?

#140041  by SPUI

I'll email it to you - contact me at drspui at gmail dot com.