Railroad Forums 

• L&WV Employee List

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#1275480  by CNJ Fan 4evr

My great grandfather was a conductor on the L&WV Laurel Line. My grandmother was born in Scranton in 1912. I believe her two younger sisters were born there before family moved to New Jersey. I would love to find out any information on employees of the L&WV and see if my great grandfather is among those.Where could I find this? Who could I contact ? I have old calendars from the L&WV Historical Society. I am guessing their address is the same. These go back to 2001. I plan on visiting Scranton and the trolley museum this summer. I will try there. Also may try Pennsylvania Railroad Museum in Strasburg. Going there in July. Any other suggestions?