Railroad Forums 

• The Middlesex & Boston Street Railway Company

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#1346425  by TomNelligan

I love that colorized photo!

On a vaguely related note, does anyone know of a source (printed books are fine!) for a track map of the Middlesex & Boston lines in the Waltham/Newton/Watertown area? I have an early 20th century M&B timetable map that shows the route outlines, but I'm looking for something more detailed.
 #1346517  by Leo Sullivan

Try the Massachusetts State Library Atlas Scanning Project. They have done Middlesex County Vol. 1 which includes those 3 towns. It is not a full
track chart but, it does show the exact streets. I do have a track chart but it is for west of there. (Natick & Cochituate etc.) I'll post it if it is useful.
The 3rd volume of Middlesex isn't done.
Leo S.