• Article regarding the Chester Branch

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

by blockline4180

X4401 wrote:I saw a crew today working on route ten where the HBB crosses it. They were using a large walk behind wet saw, had the fast lane blocked with a local PD car and four small traffic cones and a box truck. I'm not sure if this is related or not.

Went by there yesterday and the crossing on Route 10 is now replaced with a new concrete panel. Looks pretty nice! Now only if we can get more customers south of route 10 on the High Bridge Branch!
  by ns3010

The CB crossing of Route 10 has the same concrete panels. Not only does it look nice, but it is now a lot nicer to drive over as well!

I've been across the CB crossing several times since installation, but have yet to cross the HBB since replacement.