• Princeton "Dinky" Branch O.O.S for one week?

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Uzi-Cat

HBLR wrote: No, i have no idea, i'm just some uneducated slob from bayonne who can barely tape letters together into a word and has stupid ideas about transit......

HOLY CRAP! This is the first thing you have ever posted that was true and actually makes sense!
  by HBLR

I was being sarcastic Mr. Gun-Feline.
  by jb9152

HBLR wrote:No, i have no idea, i'm just some uneducated slob from bayonne who can barely tape letters together into a word and has stupid ideas about transit......
<standing ovation>

<slow clap>
  by cruiser939

jb9152 wrote:
HBLR wrote:No, i have no idea, i'm just some uneducated slob from bayonne who can barely tape letters together into a word and has stupid ideas about transit......
<standing ovation>

<slow clap>
clap.......clap......clap.....clap....Clap...CLap..CLAp.CLAP!
  by cruiser939

Kilgore Trout wrote:When I was a wee lad on the Internet (age 13-14) I would often use "work" or "clients" as a coverup so as not to give away that I was just a high schooler which I was sure would draw negative attention. So, not to rush to HBLR's defense or anything, but has anyone considered he actually might be 13 years old?
HBLRR/TRE is not 13. He looks a lot like one of those guys who can go postal at the flip of a switch and you're never quite sure if while you're talking to them, they're fantasizing about doing unspeakable things to your dead carcase. That is his "special" look.
  by cruiser939

Finally, the truth comes out. We knew you had it in you. On tomorrow's episode of rr.net, we help a disturbed man who lives half his life as TRE and half as HBLR.
  by Uzi-Cat

HBLR wrote:I was being sarcastic Mr. Gun-Feline.
Sarcastic or not, you made sense and I believe that post. Apparently, others do here as well. Just embrace the fact that you have zero credibility amongst your peers here and will never be anything more than a play-thing for others amusement.
  by nick11a

I'm happy that the point of sarcasm has apparently hit home.
  by HBLR

My peers are not members of railroad.net, but some interesting people are members of railroad.net and I'm glad i can provide amusement.
  by nomis

not 13 eh ...
  by Uzi-Cat

HBLR wrote:I'm glad i can provide amusement.
At least you realize your place. You just haven't figured that people are not laughing with you...
  by HBLR

I fully do not care what people think of me. I don't remember caring when I was 13 either. I live a full satisfying happy life. :)