• Name that train...

• Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail
Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

by scottb613

Morn'n Folks,

I just found this site while looking for some good photos of a project I am working on... I've got the ones off the Northeast Rail Fan site - but - I was wondering if anyone knew of any more detailed shots ??? Really - I'll take any info I can get on the project - as I always like learning about the locomotive while I'm building it... At the moment - I'm trying to figure out the throttle linkage...

I'm hoping it is recognizable...
;)

It's still very much a work in progress - it will be fully textured and animated when done...

Regards,
Scott
  by Marty Feldner

Scott- I've got pictures for you; just have to get off my rump and get 'em out.
  by scottb613

Hi Marty,

LOL - I should have known - you're the king of the L&HR - of course you would be here...
;)

I think you guys got me hooked - I just purchased my first "real" L&HR item on Friday... E-Bay had some beautiful museum prints for sale and they had one of the Mountain in Maybrook that looked really good - how could I say no ???
:)

Absolutely no pressure and no rush - it takes me about 9 months to finish one of these... If you don't mind - I'm going to use that fantastic L&HR lettering set you gave me as well... You really did a nice job on them - I had a bunch of comments regarding the lettering on my last model...

Really appreciate all the help...

Regards,
Scott
  by walterconklin

Hello Scott,

Welcome to Railroad.net.

So, this is where you hang out also. Me too. I was searching for images of the L&HR and came across this thread.
Is the model shown in your screenshots a 2-8-0? Which would make it a Consolidation? I take it the model is of a L&HR Consolidation.

Nice looking rendering images of your model Sir!

Sincerely,
Walter