• Weedsport recon

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by nydepot

Yeah, I didn't have all my programs with me at work to redo it nicely so I did what I could.

The other big change is the RS&E line needs to be on the other side of the station. Where the light green line is. that takes it through the ball park. Like I said, I'm at work and can't do all those mods.

Charles
RSD15 wrote:The map is better but the blue line (RS&E) still needs to go further north, about right over home plate on the ball diamond.

Here is a 1902 map i found online at my topo

http://historical.mytopo.com/getImage.a ... g&state=NY

The RS&E station is in the right place and the LV connection is correct.
Charles
  by scharnhorst

I drove by the RS&E Station yesterday there is a Bay Window on the Southwest side of the building near the corner. The back NorthWest half of the building is New construction added later from what I could see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by jrs363

Addition shows up well here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jnos363/42 ... 520475784/

Forgot to mention if you folow the link to teh Gangly Country Cousin above you can download the book for free and see a picture of teh LV stop at the West Shore as well as the main station.
  by dj_paige

jrs363 wrote: Forgot to mention if you folow the link to teh Gangly Country Cousin above you can download the book for free and see a picture of teh LV stop at the West Shore as well as the main station.
Free book! Fantastic! Holiday vacation reading material!
  by jrs363

OK, here is a teaser, if you search that site for "lehigh Valley railroad" you will find a couple of others.......
  by scharnhorst

Most of the Cast iron station signs on the old Lehigh Valley Branch North of Weedsport, NY are in the Cayuga Valley Model Railroad Clubs Collection!