• RAILS TO THE DARKSIDE - CT Trolley Museum

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by xtcbct

Hello fellow railroad.net railroad community. I'm posting this in the New England forum to try to attract fellow New Englanders out there. This is our special event that I wanted folks to know about and focuses less on the museum aspect of our operation. It focuses more on the ghosts and spooks of our museum. It seems appropriate to have it in this forum instead of the museum forum for this time of year.

Mark your calendars everyone, this weekend marks the start of bone-chilling scares of yesteryears past.
2010 - RAILS TO THE DARKSIDE! - Northern Connecticut's ONLY haunted trolley ride!

Where: CT Trolley Museum, 58 North Rd, East Windsor, Conn. 06088 - I-91 Exit 45
Hours: 7:00-9:30pm
Schedule: Fridays and Saturdays throughout October (Oct. 8-9, 15-16, 22-23. 29-30)
Admission: Adults $10, children (under 12) $6
http://www.ceraweb.org/events/darkside.php

If you dare, come get a scare, at the CONN. TROLLEY MUSEUM. The ONLY place in CT where you can take a ghostly trolley ride through dark, dark woods to your scary doom. Will you be scared? What will you see? Will you be caught in the midst of a ghoulish attack? Perhaps.......I can tell you that it will be an experience you never forget. Please be advised, this event really is scary - suggested for older children and adults.

If anyone has any questions for the event, I'll be happy to answer them through here or through PM. :wink:
  by Otto Vondrak

Weird! I couldn't find this event listed in our events calendar? (the best way to reach EVERYONE on this site, not just this forum)

http://railroad.net/events

-otto-
  by Reader#108

I have been to this museum a few times now, and I went for Winter Fest last year.....I would put it on my to do list....myself and my family had a great time there....also houses the CT Fire Museum which is a nice take as well!