• MARC AEM7 Spotted today 5/31/2009 In Philly

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

by HokieNav

When/where did you see the P32's? Wouldn't mind trying to catch them this week sometime.
  by Jersey_Mike

Sitting on track F in Baltimore is the 4901 and 4902 double headed on a train. I dont know if they are still having problems with the rebuilds or is this something amtrak is doing in the heat to ensure the train makes it down the road if something fails.
I spotted that pair on a trainset in DC on June 17th so they've been used in that configuration for a while.
  by strench707

I'd like to see a MARC paint scheme on the P32's if Amtrak ever decided to lease them to MARC. :wink:

Davis
  by HokieNav

Nice! - looks like 2 single level cars followed, any pictures (or do you recall) what the rest of the consist was? It's odd to see a consist with so many single level cars on the Penn Line.
  by Irishiron

A tad late, but nevertheless, MARC4902 teamed with MARC4903 made an appearance at Perryville on the 554/509 on Wednesday morning (9/1).