• best spot to watch action at Fresh Pond

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by Donteverwonder

Hello tj48. In response to your question about any Louisville & Indiana SW 1200's in service, I do not know if there are any operating now but here is a photo taken by me over one year ago with #9373 in motion. I wish that this site allowed the posting of full motion video because I have a few clips of #9373 in action.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by Donteverwonder

Here are a few more photographs. One photo was taken inside of the NY&A passenger car. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.