• Twitter or Yahoo Group for sightings?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by ItaliDe

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone is running a Twitter page to update PAR train movements and spottings and power and stuff? if so whats the name and I'll follow it.. I run one for CSX if anyone is interested in Following... it's CSXMP20 but its for ohio... but you are more than welcome to follow..... As far as Pan Am, id like to follow updates if anyone is Twittering.....
  by ItaliDe

Pan Am is now on Twitter... PanAmRailways So is CSX and NScorp if anyone is interested.
  by MEC407

Bio Freight Railroad serving New York, MA, CT, and NH.
Hmmm... they seem to be forgetting the state that makes up the majority of their network...
  by MEC407

Hmmm... I think you made a very safe bet. :wink:
  by cpf354

Anyone who sets up an account on Twitter or Facebook in the name of a corporation without it's authorization does so at their peril!
NS just announced they are on several social networking sites.
http://www.nscorp.com/nscportal/nscorp/ ... ocial.html
In the unlikely event that Pan Am picks up on the idea, I would hate to be on the receiving end when they discover someone else already is using their name and trademark. :wink: