• NJT and Copyright Infringement

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Uzi-Cat

Good thing there haven't been any Philip Martin sightings in this thread yet. He would try to blow you even though he doesn't understand the rules.
  by BuddSilverliner269

Edited and sent as a PM
Last edited by BuddSilverliner269 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  by GE-RULES

njt5140 wrote:It wouldn't stand up being NS is on a seperate rules system from NORAC
Sorry dude, I didn't realize you worked for the donkey, my sincere condolences...
  by Mike77E9

BuddSilverliner269 wrote:Marc, I never knew that you were NJT4154 as I have seen your postings on the many yahoo groups I frequent.
I didn't know his name was Marc until looking through his photos, I always thought his name was Peter Griffin! :P
  by sean3f

I was at the scene of a de-rail on the Seminole Gulf in Bradenton yesterday. The crew were using a digital camera to document the scene. It was a single box car that split the rail and the crew apparently had to document with photo's. I got some video myself. This should be within the rules.
  by Jtgshu

I think the point has been made......do we need to keep pounding it into the ground?

Sheesh fellas......I didn't think this would turn into a witchhunt.....

Maybe wolfboy is right, maybe the RR'ers should leave or be quiet for a while............ but to see other RR'ers discussing rules and potential violations is a new low....do it through a PM or something private fellas....sheesh

Absolutely no different than a certain someone blowing in train crews for leaving early/not blowing properly for Xings, etc....think about it

you are ALL punished...none of JT's popcorn or beverages or snacks for ANYONE posting nonsense in this thread!!!
  by GE-RULES

Oh come on JT, we were just having a little fun that's all. No harm intended. No popcorn is kind of an extreme punishment, don't you think now that you have us all hooked on it?
  by Jtgshu

GE-RULES wrote:Oh come on JT, we were just having a little fun that's all. No harm intended. No popcorn is kind of an extreme punishment, don't you think now that you have us all hooked on it?
Nope, thats what makes the punishment appropriate............. :)
  by Jtgshu

sullivan1985 wrote:
Jtgshu wrote:none of JT's popcorn or beverages or snacks for ANYONE posting nonsense in this thread!!!
No way man! I NEED MY FIX!
Only I will decide who gets what :)

If I consider it nonsense, NOSOUPFORYOU!!!

I am the judge, jury, and executioner........

Sully, you can have SOME...not your usual fix, but enough......
  by BuddSilverliner269

Jtgshu wrote:I think the point has been made......do we need to keep pounding it into the ground?

Sheesh fellas......I didn't think this would turn into a witchhunt.....

Maybe wolfboy is right, maybe the RR'ers should leave or be quiet for a while............ but to see other RR'ers discussing rules and potential violations is a new low....do it through a PM or something private fellas....sheesh

Absolutely no different than a certain someone blowing in train crews for leaving early/not blowing properly for Xings, etc....think about it

you are ALL punished...none of JT's popcorn or beverages or snacks for ANYONE posting nonsense in this thread!!!
JT, Unfortunately I disagree. I just want to make it clear that I have no problem with Marc and his situation nor am I trying to belittle him or make it sound as though he violated any rules. The fact of the matter is that he started the thread, not me or anyone else on here. He wanted to get upset when someone suggested a few things and then he accuses everyone for sticking up for NJT. As you know JT, Im a railroader and a union guy, so the last thing I want to see is a fellow guy go down for a rules infraction. Im just trying to let him see what kind of rules are out there that could get him in trouble, if someone were to try to push the issue. There are numerous guys on this board that work the rails, and have gotten in trouble and when they do, the bosses add obscure charges that employees didnt know exist.Obviously having just read this thread for the 1st time tonight and being involved in the union, I felt it necessary to chime in, just to show that there are rules and restrictions in place. I didnt make the rules up, and knew exactly where to look and Im just trying to suggest that if he does make an issue, it could potentially backfire in his face. I dont want to see him get in trouble and I want to continue reading his post here, and on the yahoo groups, especially when he argues a certain PITA from Roselle Park (or there abouts) :wink:
  by nick11a

Well, being that the issue has been resolved... at leats, partially, I think we can move on.

I do remember NJT contacting me a few years ago to use one of my shots of the "Clocker Replacement" trains in a company powerpoint. That was very nice of them and I said yes.