• DCLR (Delaware Coast Line Railroad) Photos 2009

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

by norfolksouthern89

Picture 259.jpg
Picture 260.jpg
Picture 261.jpg
Come more some of photos

- David
  by norfolksouthern89

Picture 262.jpg
Picture 263.jpg
Picture 264.jpg
Come more of photos,

- David
  by norfolksouthern89

Picture 265.jpg
Picture 267.jpg
Picture 266.jpg
Come last one of photo,

- David
  by norfolksouthern89

Picture 268.jpg
That's it so that what we was little trip in southern Delaware on last July 10, 2009 so very so fun and enjoy..!!

- David :-D
  by norfolksouthern89

maguire54 wrote:Are those pics in Georgetown?

Yes, that's right those are in Georgetown, Delaware.

We was there on July 11, 2009.

- David
  by maguire54

Hey,

I just did a Google map of Georgetown and I was able to see, on the street view, what appears to be a GP7 or 9 (the zoom resolution was not great) in Pennsy livery. It was on a siding along Railroad Ave. Did you see that one?
  by RockGp40

Maguire54, if you were talking about this guy,

he was interchanged out to NS back in January and is now on a Carolina shortline, Carolina Southern/Coastal? The DCLR was doing work on her.
  by norfolksouthern89

maguire54 wrote:Hey,

I just did a Google map of Georgetown and I was able to see, on the street view, what appears to be a GP7 or 9 (the zoom resolution was not great) in Pennsy livery. It was on a siding along Railroad Ave. Did you see that one?
Hey Maguire54,

Really?

Umm..I don't see any GP7 or 9 in Georgetown or anywhere in since. How did you know that GP7 or 9 around in Delaware?

RockGp40,

Wow, that's nice photo of GP7 or 9 unit there and where you was taken in? And, this since she work on Carolina shortline, Carolina Southern/Coasta?

- David
  by maguire54

Hey, Norfolksouthern89,

I am going to drive downstate this Friday. Where exactly in Georgetown is that RR equipment?
  by PVRX1

106 is privately owned and in service on the expanded Carolina Coastl, in North Carolina.

The enginehouse is located within the Georgetown Airport Industrial Park, east of downtown Georgetown.

Head toward Lewes and turn right at the Truck Route 9 traffic light. Cross the tracks.
Go a little further, turn right into the Georgetown Airport Industrial Park. There is a gaurd house at the entrance gate (sometimes manned, sometimes not). Make a right at the T. Enginehouse is down on your right.

DCLR is railfan friendly, so make sure you ask permission prior to wandering around.
  by maguire54

PVRX1 wrote:106 is privately owned and in service on the expanded Carolina Coastl, in North Carolina.

The enginehouse is located within the Georgetown Airport Industrial Park, east of downtown Georgetown.

Head toward Lewes and turn right at the Truck Route 9 traffic light. Cross the tracks.
Go a little further, turn right into the Georgetown Airport Industrial Park. There is a gaurd house at the entrance gate (sometimes manned, sometimes not). Make a right at the T. Enginehouse is down on your right.

DCLR is railfan friendly, so make sure you ask permission prior to wandering around.
Thanks. With your directions, I was able to locate the enginehouse on google maps satellite view.