• Hey Railfans everyone

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

by norfolksouthern89

I wonder to know who anybody live in Delaware? And, who anybody live near Delaware?

Regards,
David :-D
  by RedLantern

Why?
  by norfolksouthern89

RedLantern wrote:Why?

Because, there are few railfans in Delaware but maybe sometime they are hide or something else so I just curious if anybody live in Delaware.

My friend who live in Delaware but there just few railfans about 5 - 7 railfans that not enough.

Regards,
David :-)
  by maguire54

I am in Northern Del and a relative newbie to railfanning. I would be very grateful to hook up with other railfans in the area.
  by Arrestmespi

hmm I seem to have no shortage of them watching me work
especially on weekends and evenings they are around watching me work
  by norfolksouthern89

maguire54 wrote:I am in Northern Del and a relative newbie to railfanning. I would be very grateful to hook up with other railfans in the area.

Awesome, you live in Northern Delaware so that interesting! I gladly to see anybody railfans live in Delaware of states because sometime I not see to much any railfans around in Delaware. Make me feeling so funny and alone so I want to hang together with railfan made me enjoy and fun.

- David :-D
  by Arrestmespi

centerville road grade crossing every evening and on weekends
  by norfolksouthern89

Centerville? Where at in?

by Arrestmespi

centerville road is in the elsmere/belvidere area you can get to it via DE Route 141. centerville road crosses the CSX philly sub at the west end of wilsmere yard right before landenberg junction, it is also the route to the wilmington and western
  by norfolksouthern89

Arrestmespi wrote:centerville road is in the elsmere/belvidere area you can get to it via DE Route 141. centerville road crosses the CSX philly sub at the west end of wilsmere yard right before landenberg junction, it is also the route to the wilmington and western

Oh, I see.

Thank you for info, Arrestmespi!

by Conrail1990

I live in Newark Near the Chrysler Yard and the CSX philly Sub.
  by Arrestmespi

you wouldn't be csxrp on youtube would you
  by Conrail1990

no conrail19900, but CSXRP is my friend.
  by gprimr1

I always thought Newark would be a cool place to go rail fanning.
  by Conrail1990

it is. Not much NS action, but on any good morning you may be lucky to catch 5 CSX trains between 8am and 11am. Thursday is the busiest day I believe but monday is their slowest with 1 to no trains at all.