• Half Life 2 Trains (Conrail)

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by Plate F

Okay if you've ever played Half Life 2, you know that the trains are really wacky. But in this awesome clip(WARNING: graphic scenes) I found online, which is real film (well, actual footage with animation) vs. complete animation, they are in a train yard. My first thought was "Oh, I didn't know they used auto racks in City 17." Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool to find some reporting marks and call them out on it?" Well, I did. Not reporting marks, but there's a Conrail logo on the side of one of the auto racks! Wow, even in City 17!!! lol

Any idea where it was filmed? It would be hard to tell since the background is animated.

Screenshot:
  by Mikejf

Has absolutely nothing to do with trains, accept the fact they are crawling all over the cars in a yard.
  by Plate F

The forum is "Railroads in Media" not "Media Featuring Trains".