• Simple Question about the T and its badness

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by Cotuit

ctaman34 wrote:
Cotuit wrote:
Robert Paniagua wrote:Only the planned new Green Line opening has happened, nothing else new since, and I guess that you could say that service has been the same over the past 15 or so years I'm afraid..........
Yes, in the last 15 years none of the blue line stations have been renovated. Nothing has been done about the stations on the Ashmont branch. No new cars have been bought for the green line. No new cars have been bought for the red line. Nothing has been done about accessability on the green line. No stations have been added to the commuter rail system. The Old Colony lines still lie unused...

Please, I've lived in Boston and New York. One train breaks down in New York and the entire system goes into chaos. The buses in the outer boroughs suck. I could go on.

Or ask a Philadelphian what they think about the T as compared to SEPTA.

The T may not be perfect, and there is a lot that could be done to improve it, but it is still one of the top transit systems in North America, and a bargain at that.
New cars have been bought for the red line, those being the 01800's (#3 Red Line Car, mfg 1993/94 by Bombardier).
How did my sarcasm go so far over everyone's head on a Boston forum? Bostonians invented sarcasm!

by CRail

Yeah im sure i missed a lot of stuff but i still got the point across

ie. STREET:
Natural Gas busses
New tt's

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

oh ok, sorry Cotuit, i took it the wrong way