• New Bed and Breakfast at Rockville Bridge

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania

Moderator: bwparker1

by BlueFish

A new bed and breakfast has opened a stones throw from the Rockville Bridge on the West shore of the Susquehanna River. It's called the Bridgeview Bed and Breakfast. I met some friends who stayed there yesterday and it's a real nice place. Nice rooms with private bathrooms and an indoor and outdoor observation area to see the trains going over the bridge and also entering and exiting Enola Yard. Their web address is http://www.bridgeviewbnb.com
  by dwil89

Yes..I have posted updates on this forum on a few occasions....The owner is a friend of mine..Keith Latimer....He bought it back in 2005 from Ken Bair, who operated a bait and tackle shop there....so I have witnessed the transformation of the building from a private residence to a 10 room Bed and Breakfast while visiting Keith over the past couple of years....I have stayed there about 12 nights since 2005..I have since rented the Allegheny Room three times since he officially opened in September....and I will soon be making my fourth 'post opening' visit to the Bridgeview B@B