• NO&W Rwy

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by PVRX1

Hello.

Can anyone supply any general information on the Northern Ohio & Western Railway? Operations, traffic, etc. Will be out that way in the near future.

Thanks!

by railohio

They seem to run weekdays only regularly; I have caught them operating on a Saturday once in ten years. They are based out of a small yard on the northwest side of Tiffin. Probably best to start there and follow the line. Last I knew they had a blue and gray OmniTrax Geep, a blue and white Central Kansas Geep, and a brown and white ex-Indiana Hi-Rail switcher.

~BS

by CSXT 700

If its not to late, I have found them, on M-W-F, but have heard that they opperate daily. They start early in the morning, and I usually find them, heading back from Woodville, around noon-one oclock.