• Atlas to release SD26 in HO

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by NellsChoo

Do you mean HO scale SD26? Image

Or maybe N scale GP40?

...or even N scale SD26???

by Otto Vondrak

Sorry my link busted. Tell ya what though, I've seen those SD26's battle Hoosac one too many times NOT to have one on my layout!!

-otto-

by NellsChoo

The Atlas site FINALLY says the N version has been released!!! Sure hope I can nab one... and I don't even have a layout!!

Here's SD26 #619 out at Hoosac! How's THAT for a coinkydink??

by Steve Wagner

Atlas originally estimated that the HO Santa Fe and Springfield Terminal SD26's would be ready in October. They've recently changed that to December.

by Otto Vondrak

That's ok, I'll probably wait until Springfield to pick one up... and hopefully photography the real thing one last time.

-otto-