• NYSW--Shortline or Regional?

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by Otto Vondrak

You could request an annual report from DO Corp... I've done it in years past. Just send a nice cover letter asking for a copy of their latest annual report.

-otto-

by GOLDEN-ARM

Luther Brefo wrote: Now hold on a minute there. What about railroads that make more than 10 but less than 20?

I think what you meant was...

C3: up to $20 million ( X < $20M)

C2: $20 million up to $277 ( $20M <= X < $277M)

C1: $277 and up ( X < $277M )
NOPE, that's not what I meant at all. There is a gap in the reporting thresholds, but this is how the numbers were given, from the AAR. If you have a challenge, to their methods of requirment thresholds, you might take it up with them. I reported the numbers, as given to me. Regards

by Noel Weaver

Otto Vondrak wrote:You could request an annual report from DO Corp... I've done it in years past. Just send a nice cover letter asking for a copy of their latest annual report.

-otto-
Otto, recently? I owned stock in the DO for years but in 1996 or 1997,
they bought out all of the share holders and went private. I do not think
they are required to make their earnings or other figures known after
that.
Noel Weaver