• Other interests besides trains

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

by The RailMan

Yup, GM now totally owns Saab, IIRC they took a 50% share in the company in 1990 or so, but some earlier Saab models, like the Saab 9000, was a joint venture and was a platform for other cars. Even the new Saabs are all platform cars

9-7x- Chevy Trailblazer (the GMT 360 platform)
9-2x Subaru WRX wagon
9-3s and 9-5s are essentially Opels and Vauxhalls

Yes I know a ton about Saab, I've been mentioned in the magazine "Nines" (official magazine of Saab Club North America) and coordinated a NYC area get-together for several Saab owners a few days after Christmas.

by LBWaveDude

Haha well most of you said cars and I'd have to agree but my big interest in any aspect is the Ocean including sea-going vessels. I'm studying Naval Architecture and Marine engineering. It's awesome working in the engine room of a ship with machinery all around. And, it's like working on cars in many respects but on a lot bigger scale.

Otherwise Tennis, Music, History & geography, being spontaneous...

by general440

LBWaveDude wrote:Haha well most of you said cars and I'd have to agree but my big interest in any aspect is the Ocean including sea-going vessels. I'm studying Naval Architecture and Marine engineering.
I would like to go into naval architecture once I am out of highschool. I feel inspired by John Ericsson.
Any way My interest/hobbies:
Colonial America
American history (up to 1862)
historical interpritaion/(soon hopefully)reenacting
historic music
a little bluegrass
naval history 1600s-1800s

by Rail Liner

I realy like studing the waether like sports, but most of all am a Red Sox fan in Jersey. I do like planes and ships to

by alex45

music
Baseball!!!! (got season tickets to Fenway Park) LOVE REDSOX!!!!

by AznSumtinSumtin

Nu Metal
Roller Coasters
Track and Field Athletics
Running

by 35dtmrs92

Politics
Cello
Bass guitar
Historical fiction
Running (seasonal)

by MetraRy

-trains
-harleys
-cities
-roller coasters
-tv
-reading

by Conrail1990

Football(go redskins)
Video games
making mini movies
NASCAR
collecting die-cast cars

by Guilford Guy

Baseball, Music, uh, Computer Games, buses, cars, more music, and uhhh Coca Cola :-D :-) :wink: :P

by stevo

busses? BUSSES? traitor.

um...

computers
electronics
video games
girls :P

by Guilford Guy

well i ride em occasionally so i've grown to like em. Trolleys are better tho :wink:

by stevo

there you go, that's the spirit! :-D

by redline43

Music (Radiohead, Keane, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins)
Going to concerts
Urban exploration

by Peter Radanovic

Other than trains, I love weather, super cars, air-raid sirens, '70s and 80s hard rock, elevators, fire, women, jet-powered aircraft, and... lots of other stuff.

I am weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!