• Locomotive Electrician Green River, WY

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

by UPRR engineer

In Green River yet Dave? Guess your the only guy they hired this time around. Was talking to my buddy Rick on the phone last night, asked him if they got any help over there yet and he said "some guy from Alaska".
  by Akduke

I am not in Green River yet. I am leaving for the states on Saturday. It is going to be pretty rough leaving. I have to leave my kids and my wife behind yet once more in my career. Hopefully that they will be down in another month. We talked to a real estate agent today and he seemed that our house up here will be moving pretty fast. I hope to be in Green River by next Wednesday or Thursday. I am really looking forward to it. A friend of mine was also granted an interview for Friday the 4th of May. He is a mechinest on the Alaska Railroad. I will send you a PM and give you some of my info.