• Lynn Johnston's (FBFW) Cartoon

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Engineer James

I Thought this was pretty funny. This is from the lady who writes For Better or For Worse. You all know her husband Rod, who owns Riding Rail Kits Inc. (Formerlly Iron Pony). Anyway this is one of the things that they for sale on their site. I thought it was funny....

Its from a coaster but, I really thought it was true for any model railroader.

by CIOR

I must be getting old, I can't read it.

by mu26aeh

I guess I'm still young then, but getting older. I had to get really close and squint. :-D

by Engineer James

Sorry guys, thats the best pic I can get.

by Otto Vondrak

Toss this one on the chochtke pile with the others. This goes in the same trash pile with "MY WIFE SAID SHE'D LEAVE IF I DIDN'T GET RID OF THE TRAINS- DANG I'LL MISS HER" signs "TRAINS BEFORE SEX!!" t-shirts and those goofy Lionel alarm clocks and piggy banks.

-otto-
(who apparently has no sense of humor)
  by steveiow

We don't get this cartoon in the UK but my Wife agreed with it whole-heartedly and so did I after I took my glasses off when I'd read it!
Regards
Steve