• TrainLand/World Discounts on NYA Engines

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by BMT

Was at TrainLand over the weekend and saw the GP-38s with the 911 tribute mural (engine 671) have been reduced to a SWEET $39.99 per unit! That's pretty close to half price!

I guess the stores were heavily stocked with them and they weren't moving fast enough for 'over the past year. Well, makes a better deal for everyone all around. :-D

by Mr rt

Yea, but E-Y-E bought one, you just looked at it !
They had at least three left, one without the graphics.
Willis Hobbies had a hand painted one some time ago,
it was a very expensive item.

by BMT

Don't pull a 'guilt trip' on me Mr. T. -- I ALREADY HAVE an NYA engine (a switcher that was expertly hand-painted and decaled).

by unclepeat

Trainland down to 1 left with the graphic as of Tuesday. The painted ones at Willis were done by George Hunka they might have been more money but his quality of work was worth it.

by Mr rt

The ones at Willis Hobbies W-E-R-E significantly higher in price !

One left as of Tuesday ... hmm BMT last minute gift for yourself ?