• FL9 F-10 Discussion: Metro-North / CtDOT / Amtrak

• This forum will be for issues that don't belong specifically to one NYC area transit agency, but several. For instance, intra-MTA proposals or MTA-wide issues, which may involve both Metro-North Railroad (MNRR) and the Long Island Railroad (LIRR). Other intra-agency examples: through running such as the now discontinued MNRR-NJT Meadowlands special. Topics which only concern one operating agency should remain in their respective forums.
This forum will be for issues that don't belong specifically to one NYC area transit agency, but several. For instance, intra-MTA proposals or MTA-wide issues, which may involve both Metro-North Railroad (MNRR) and the Long Island Railroad (LIRR). Other intra-agency examples: through running such as the now discontinued MNRR-NJT Meadowlands special. Topics which only concern one operating agency should remain in their respective forums.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by mkm4

2011 and 2014 were on Waterworld 1 and 2 this morning.

by Otto Vondrak

I saw 2016 facing south with two cars racing through Harrison this morning. Out for service and fuel again?

by Otto Vondrak

2016 is resting comfortably in Harmon tonight, and did not return to the Danbury branch.

by DutchRailnut

correct the 838 and two cdot bombardier cars replaced the two car the 3 car is still 834 and 3 cdot bombardiers.

by FL9AC

2027 and 411 are STILL sitting comfortably on the Stamford "fuel pad"

[img][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/ ... d10-06.jpg[/img][/img]

by mkm4

mkm4 wrote:2011 and 2014 were on Waterworld 1 and 2 this morning.
Today, they are on the same consist.

by L'mont

I was looking, but couldn't find the 838. What is it?

by L'mont

Thanks, man that thing looks beat up....

by Fred G

Haha, no, but this is beat up!. 838 looks good by comparison. Anyway, I'm getting OT with these Gennie pics, so here's an FL-9 photo as atonement. And no, I don't have any beat up FL-9 photos :P

by GP38

Wow Fred, your photos are always great, but you outdid yourself with those two!
And BTW, that photo in your avatar is unbelievable! Do you have a larger version of that posted somewhere?

by Otto Vondrak

2011 and 2014 on Waterworld tonight through Harrison.

by Otto Vondrak

2016 was on the newly-reopned Waterbury branch this weekend.

I observed 2026 and 413 at Harmon today.

-otto-

by Otto Vondrak

2016 off the Waterbury, replaced with Amtrak 838.

Midday Waterbury train was the Shore Line East set.

-otto-