• Names of New Haven RR Pullman Cars

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
  by zablocki22

I am trying to find information on what were the different names of Pullman cars that were for the New Haven RR. My friend has 5 HO scale Bachmann Spectrum Pullman cars that all have the name ORCHARD GARDENS. We're trying to find any names of others so that they can be redecaled.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent Zablocki

by Otto Vondrak

The names depended on the configuration of the car and the time period you are trying to represent...

by paulrail

I am sure you can get some information from the Hew Haven Railroad Historical & Technical Association's Discussion Forum on their website.

Go to: http://p068.ezboard.com/bthenhrhtanewhavenrailroadforum

which brings up the discussion forum. You will have to register with EZ Board server to post questions on the forum. It is easy to do. The instructions are given on the webpage.

Hope this helps. Good luck. The Associations main web page is NHRHTA.COM

Paul