• Garbage, C&D and Scrap Customers

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by Nova55

Few questions here..
How many Garbage and C&D guys are there now? Has the new guy ont he central opened yet ( whats the name of the place? )
How many cars does waste management, coastal and gershow do a day ?

Is the gershow on the bay ridge served?
Seen a customer loading hi-sides in hicksville today..i prosume this is just being used as offline loading and dont have there own siding?

Is Emjay a C&D guy or not?

Sorry for all the questions...

thanks,
- Paul

by mainline

Emjay is C&D. I also heard that it might be garbage also.

by Knife-Switch

WMX/Bushwick
During the winter averages about 10 cars (BFTX/REGX)
During the summer that number can jump to 25-30

Filaberto Bros (aka Filthy Berto) has room for 4 cars and "allegedly" loads recyclable paper...and rats.

Depending on whether their contact person has taken his meds the number per day varies from 1,2,3,4, to ..."ahhh yeahhh ah Hi its me....I called twenty seconds ago and am calling again to see if the answer has changed as to how many cars I am going to get...ahhh ok I'll call back later, do you think the answer will change in 30 seconds"

NYAR inside joke: Fellas, fellas......its just a rumor fellas...but I heard, I heard this guy once called 18 times in one day, 18 times!!!!!Image

by phantom

"I heard... HEARD fellas, about a guy in a car, fellas! Naked! He was naked fellas! It's what I'm hearin' fellas!"

by Legio X

They were hard at work loading gondolas at Coastal yesterday. How do they move the gondolas for loading, a trackmobile?

by Nova55

bobcat