• CNJ festival date?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by pgengler

Does anyone know (for sure) the date of the CNJ festival this year? The website for the festival still has last year's date, but the NJ Transportation Heritage Center events page lists it as October 9 from 10am to 5pm. Is this the right date?
  by 1st Barnegat

pgengler wrote:Does anyone know (for sure) the date of the CNJ festival this year? The website for the festival still has last year's date, but the NJ Transportation Heritage Center events page lists it as October 9 from 10am to 5pm. Is this the right date?
By the date of this writing, it appears the CNJ festival folks have updated the date of the CNJ festival on this web page. While their main web page still shows last year's date, this one says it will be "Sunday, October 9, 2005. 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m."

by pgengler

Thanks for the link. I wonder how long it'll be before they change the date on the home page, and how many people end up thinking it was a one-time or less-frequent-than-annual thing like I nearly did.

by njtmnrrbuff

I'll try to make the trip from college, as I attend Mercy in Dobbs. It was a good festival last year.

by Steve F45

To bad they didn't have any tracks leading to the terminal to provide some old trains.

by njtmnrrbuff

Guys,
I don't think I will be able to make it since as I might be heading to Perth Amboy with my aunt because that was her hometown. I will be going by train of course. Even if I were to go down there on Saturday the eighth, I don't want to have to keep making so many trips back to Jersey since home is in Montclair. College is in Dobbs Ferry, NY. Good luck at the show and to all the merchants. I, however, will be on the FL9 excursion.