• 2024 JCRHS Mother Seton Train Show

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by kilroy

Just a reminder, the JCRHS Mother Seton Train Show is Sunday, March 3,2024.
  by MACTRAXX

Kilroy - I posted information about the Clark Show in the "NJ Train Shows" topic on February 7 -
nj-train-shows-t174995-15.html
This topic as a link somehow did not "bump up" to the top of this page...

You need to post more show information - from the Event Flyer:

JCRHS/NRHS Train Show - Sunday March 3, 2024 - Mother Seton High School, 1 Valley Road, Clark, NJ
Garden State Parkway Exit 135 at Clark Circle - Time 9 AM to 3:30 PM - Admission $7, Children under 12 Free
Free Parking - Breakfast and Lunch Available - Two buildings - Buy/Sell: Model trains of all gauges, RR Books,
RR Photographs and Slides, Videos, RR Antiques, Collectibles and Hardware are examples of what is available...

Contact: Jersey Central Rail Historical Society, P.O. Box 700, Clark, NJ 07066; Phone: 908-272-3910

I will be looking forward to attending the "Clark Show"...MACTRAXX
  by AceMacSD

Couple of us guys went to the Clark show last year. If this's the same one's last year it's Good seeing the many fellow railroad brothers & sisters. May have to go again.
  by Bracdude181

Yes it was a nice little show though I wish they had a little more in regards to model trains there. That said, during the last visit one of my buddies scored a pair of HO Cape Cod Central engines there for $40. One Athearn GP9 and one Hobbytown of Boston RS3. Good deal IMO, Since just the chassis alone for the HOBs can go for $100 or so brand new.
  by eggarhefty

Oh how I wish I saw this announcement sooner. I missed it. Hope you will continue to update the schedule in the future.