• Rigby Yard — Activity, Sightings, and General Discussion

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by jaymac

No splurge, just investment protection cuzza reduced liability from somebody or something getting hit by sliding snow/ice.
  by MEC407

Guilford would never 😂
  by newpylong

I was being facetious. My wife co-owns a construction company so I am well aware of the safety concerns amongst standing seems roofs and snow/ice fall.
  by MEC407

New sign:
IMG_5981.JPG
IMG_5982.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by MEC407

Cinder blocks on a pile of ballast — quite an upgrade!
  by MEC407

Now that Tower PT has a new roof, new windows, new doors, and a small addition (HVAC room, maybe?), does anyone know what CSX will actually be using the tower for?
  by atholrail

Regarding Turners Island, is there any potential for Global or Irving getting service up there? I see they have tank farms and docks. Ballast was being laid up that way today I heard.
  by MEC407

From the City of South Portland's e-newsletter:
Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 17.29.31.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.