• Delaware and Raritan River Railroad-General Discussion

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Bracdude181

JohnFromJersey wrote:752 seems to be in better operating condition than most Class I locomotives.
What's up with 2005 recently?
2005 hasn’t run since the incident where they broke down at Old Tavern. Word is it’s completely shot…

@R&DB Yeah I know of that route. It was kinda like a cutoff going that way.
  by Bracdude181

CharlieL wrote:Didn't Mr. Burenga say 752 was his baby (first locomotive)?
Something like that. His baby is making a very unusual noise when starting from a dead stop though. No idea what it is but the noise sounds like a cow mooing…
  by Bracdude181

Tomorrows RB-1 will have 7 cars for Woodhaven and 1 tanker. Should be 752 as the power again…
  by Bracdude181

752 is being fueled up inside Woodhaven. There’s a Dover Oil truck sitting in there connected to 752…
  by Bracdude181

Train had to stop in Lakewood because people are climbing on it. May have thrown something in front of the train too…
  by SemperFidelis

I'm just getting reacquainted with the railroad scene in the area. So, DRRR is part of C&D's system? Sorry if that's a bit of a pedestrian question to ask but I was away for the takeover from Conrail.
  by Bracdude181

SemperFidelis wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:14 pm I'm just getting reacquainted with the railroad scene in the area. So, DRRR is part of C&D's system? Sorry if that's a bit of a pedestrian question to ask but I was away for the takeover from Conrail.
Yes, they are part of the C&D system. C&D is owned by Black River and Western.
  by SemperFidelis

Hmm. Thank you very much. Thought that BR&W was owned by C&D but i guess i just got that backwards.