• Posters from the "old site" roll call

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by lbagg91833

SUGGEST A "ROLL CALL" of the OLD POSTERS/MEMBERS that were adding to the ANCIENT LORE back on the 'OLD SITE'....LARRY BAGGERLY

by Roger Hensley

I don't know about adding to the 'lore', but I was around.
  by LCJ

Still here, still interested in the historical aspects of New York Central properties. (Larry Jones)

by Beech Cricker

Still here too, Larry.

by clehman

Still here and checking the posts almost every day! Carl Lehman
  by coalmine

Still here, too.

work safe

by Otto Vondrak

Help! I'm trapped in a web site factory!

-otto vondrak
formerly of Katonah, NY (MP 41 on the Harlem Division), Saugerties, NY (MP 100 on the River Division), and Rochester, NY (MP 381 on the Syracuse Division)...

by MC8000

Still here and checking every couple of days. Charlie from Lovely Lapeer Michigan.

KC8JBK

by BR&P

The Road to The Future is a thing of the past, but I'm still here. NYC man # 677926. Remember how good it felt to total your hours in the "punitive" (overtime) column instead of straight time?

by O-6-O

o-6-o (mike 142) here. New and improved.

STEAM (without crashing) ON
  by ChiefTroll

Captain Baggerly -
Chief Troll present and accounted for!
From Under the Bridge-
Gordon Davids, last of the Boomer Roadmasters

by hudsondiv2002

Hudsondiv2002 all present and accounted for as well. Glad to see some old names and great posts, thanks guys.

Larry

by lbagg91833

Thought I'd 'smoke' BOB FOSTER outa his cave, tho not as yet. Missed OTTO at the NYCSHS, but did see several of the OLD HEADS/GREYBEARDS.....really appreciated the event, and await requests re my STASH! BTW--the NYCSHS 'MYSTERY PICTURE" was I.D.d by several there in INDPLS....Regds all...LARRY BAGGERLY

by Ken W2KB

I was around as well.

by NYC-BKO

I was here for a short time before the crash. Still check and post.