Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

by NHV 669

About 60 wells/spines WB last night.
  by CPF363

One wonders whether CP management has considered offering Irving a very reasonable sum to re-acquire their line back to Saint John? Maine Northern Railway could receive trackage rights on the line to move Irving forestry products between Brownville Jct. and Saint John. As part of the purchase and sales agreement with Irving, CP could install welded rail and a CTC signal system over the entire route in addition to installing more sidings to improve flexibility on the line for all parties.
  by NHV 669

16 loaded wells EB on 142 today, I believe that's the biggest cut I've seen since the new service started.
  by F74265A

Livorno express departed SJ recently

So more loads should head west soon
  by NHV 669

more EB loads on the 142 through Greenville at almost 3am today (17), than on the returning 251 that just passed at 09:16 (7).
  by NHV 669

After a few relatively minimal counts the last few days, 50 loaded wells/spines went west early this morning through Greenville Jct.
  by CN9634

41 domestic containers went East yesterday on 142– a new single train record. To note, there were first appearance of Hub Group containers that typically ride CN into Moncton.

I’m told look for a steamship announcement shortly at SJ— no other details yet.
  by NHV 669

23 loaded wells EB yesterday, I did find that to be more than usual; thanks for the info.

38 more loaded wells WB late last night on 251, all stacks. (76 containers)
  by F74265A

Detroit express departed SJ recently
  by NBRailandShipFan

CN9634 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:45 am 41 domestic containers went East yesterday on 142– a new single train record. To note, there were first appearance of Hub Group containers that typically ride CN into Moncton.

I’m told look for a steamship announcement shortly at SJ— no other details yet.
I'm wondering what company it will be? Another Hapag-Lloyd service or a company such as MSC or CMA-CGM
  by NHV 669

20 racks on 142 today, making up almost half the train.
  by CN9634

The Hub group boxes sound like misroutes out of Montreal, they went back west on 251 and didn’t continue to SJ.
  by NHV 669

34 loaded wells WB, mostly stacks again.