• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Bracdude181

@Railseast Again, all I was saying is that routine is USUALLY what happens when a weekend run is needed. Just because it’s usually what happens doesn’t mean it always happens.

As for the weather it’s supposed to pour Sunday and I doubt anyone wants to run this line in a big rainstorm.

Woodhaven has complained about Conrails “”””Customer Service”””” for many years now. Shame that their complaints fall on deaf ears.
  by jdh823

SA-93 over the blue bridge in Parlin with 4432 and 4452 for power...
  by Bracdude181

@jdh823 Thank you for the heads up. Any tanks on the train?
  by Bracdude181

Permission on Church Running 10:28 AM
  by jdh823

Bracdude181 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:26 am @jdh823 Thank you for the heads up. Any tanks on the train?
Don't know honestly.
  by RailsEast

They had one for Bel-Ray, but cut it out just before leaving.
  by Bracdude181

Lined and Locked normal 10;42 PM
  by Bracdude181

@Railseast........okay? Was the tanker broken?
  by Bracdude181

Correction. Permission to open up 10:56 AM
  by trainster78

Crew was instructed to bring 17 Woodhaven cars only. Took work off the train so they can make it back to Browns.
  by RailsEast

Yes, the remaining Woodhaven, one Marjam and one Bel-Ray will go next trip.
  by Bracdude181

I’m sorry, but that’s really stupid.

There is absolutely no reason why SA93 cannot work all active customers and return to browns before their shift ends.

“Customer Service” at its finest.

Anyways, they were lined and Locked normal at 11:13 PM. Should be getting into Red Bank soon.
  by trainster78

Bracdude181 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:35 am I’m sorry, but that’s really stupid.

There is absolutely no reason why SA93 cannot work all active customers and return to browns before their shift ends.

“Customer Service” at its finest.

Anyways, they were lined and Locked normal at 11:13 PM. Should be getting into Red Bank soon.
As a railroader, I think these guys know what they are doing. Your constant criticism of their actions are just foolish. Let these people do their job, and take your armchair railroading somewhere else.
  by trainster78

SA-93 Medium Approach at Bank 11:53AM onto the Southern Secondary
  by Hear my train a coming

Did the train get down to Lakewood already?