• Beer and SD70MACs do not mix well

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

by AmtrakFan

Terry,
Thank You for sharing these photos. Lesson of the day Beer+SD70MAC= Are very bad for BNSF.

by Amtrak31

I just saw these when I looked through the newest photos. It's good that no one was injured.

by emd_SD_60

I wonder if any of the crew members picked up any of the unharmed beer cases and took them home and got drunk... :-D

by MetraBNSF

At least the beer wasn't Coors' light! :wink: I agree its good nobody got hurt.

by Amtrak31

emd_SD_60 wrote:I wonder if any of the crew members picked up any of the unharmed beer cases and took them home and got drunk... :-D
LOL :-D

by emd_SD_60

Amtrak31 wrote:
emd_SD_60 wrote:I wonder if any of the crew members picked up any of the unharmed beer cases and took them home and got drunk... :-D
LOL :-D
After all... they had a "hard day at the office"... another big :-D on that one. Yes at least no one was hurt in the accident.

by Amtrak31

Did the beer filled truck try to beat the coal train at the crossing? Never a good idea. The train will always win.
  by Komachi

(A young railfan is learning the the ways of the railfan community from Master Komachi when the master is suddenly stricken by what appears to be a sharp pain. He slumps to a canvas folding chair while the young apprentice rushes to his side...)

Young Railfan Padwan: Master Komachi, what's wrong? Is it another disturbance in the railroading community?

Master Komachi: No, it's as if hundreds of thousands of thirsty college students, mostly frat boys, cried out in anguish... then apathetically went bar hopping.