• Hell Gate Bridge Centennial T-shirt

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by LIRRcustoms.com

Hi all,

To celebrate the Hell Gate Bridge centennial, I am having 75 t-shirts printed up featuring the bridge itself as well as the PRR and NH insignias. If anyone is interested, click the link below. Once they are gone, I am not having any more printed, so if you're interested, please don't wait! They are shipping around the beginning of May 2017. Thanks!

https://lirr-customs.myshopify.com/coll ... g-may-2017
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by Publius Plunkett

That is a beautiful shirt. Did you do the art work yourself or hire an artist? The price is reasonable too.
  by Datenail

You should consider appearing on shark tank. you can ask Kevin Oleary for a million dollars for 1% of your t-shirt company.
  by onorclose7

I have purchase many of his Tshirts in the past. They are all first class and Made in America!
  by Datenail

I like his designs too and bought a few. this one is beautiful.
  by Liquidcamphor

Your web site has great designs. I plan on ordering some shirts for my grandchildren. The hell gate design is one of the best!
  by onorclose7

My shirt arrived in the mail today. Excellent work!
  by Slippy

I got my shirt recently as well, another exceptional design. Date, that's funny asking Kevin O'Leary for an investment but I think Mark Cuban is a better business partner.