• M&E Reports Increased Rail Traffic in 2015

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

by kilroy

How much of a hit on car loadings will the loss of the Maine operations cause (% wise - I know actual counts may not be something you want revealed)?
  by ccutler

I am guessing the figures include the Bayway refinery and don't include Maine traffic. There's no way the Morris County lines produce that much traffic currently, though, to be clear, I wish the M&E success and growth.
  by therudycometh

Correct. The numbers for the MERR are not included here, and won't be because frankly I don't know what they were. Not my department!

The 8% growth was just on the Morris County branches. Bayway also grew this year, but it wasn't that much.
  by mandealco

Well done with the traffic increase, and good forward thinking with the new facilities for shippers.
Cheers
Steve
NZ