• Atlantic City Line Service Suspension

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Launcher

June 26 is the third day of the AC Line outage due to storm damage. Any idea when train service is returning?
  by philipmartin

Launcher wrote:June 26 is the third day of the AC Line outage due to storm damage. Any idea when train service is returning?
In about an hour, (i'm writing at 3:14pm 6-26-15.) Here's the current NJT.com banner.
(Link to njtransit.com deleted account no longer pertinent.)
Last edited by philipmartin on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by nick11a

The storm packed quite a wallop down there. Funny, up north, it turned out to be not much of anything.
  by philipmartin

nick11a wrote:The storm packed quite a wallop down there.
It's Sunday night and eight thousand people in south Jersey are still without power, because of last Tuesday''s storm, according to a local Philadelphia radio station. The Red Cross has shelters set up.
  by MedicSutton

Well I'm glad the red cross showed up because from all indications the state doesn't see this as an emergency. To have a major Rail Line take severe damage like this ought to give some indication to Trenton just how bad this storm really was.
  by nick11a

MedicSutton wrote:Well I'm glad the red cross showed up because from all indications the state doesn't see this as an emergency. To have a major Rail Line take severe damage like this ought to give some indication to Trenton just how bad this storm really was.
yes, it's times like these that further the divide between North and South.
  by moontrains

Like nick said its a North and South thing. We do not matter down here.