• Conrail Employee Timetables

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

by Railroadfan

I have there current one if interested?
  by CNJ collector

I'm looking for Central Railroad of NJ timetables. I have Conrail and Norfolk Southern timetables and rules books to trade. I will a pay if just looking to sell. Feel free to email me at [email protected].
  by CNJ collector

I have Conrail time table #10 & #11 I'm looking for anyone before that. If your interested in trading for the current one you have I trade you something I have.
  by KLCS

I'm looking for Conrail ETT's from the Eastern Region from the years 1976 to 1981. This includes the Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Reading Divisions. Also looking for Conrail Atlantic Region, NJ Commuter Region and SEPTA Commuter Region ETT's if available.

If available, I'm willing to purchase, please PM me.