• NYC Railroad Station Eagle Day - May 15, 2015

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by emfinite

If this were for any other historian, I think I would help, but I'll pass.

Mr. Morrison was unnecessarily rude and arrogant to me at the Clark, NJ train show a few years back when I asked him about purchasing something for sale at his table. Since that incident, I refuse to buy his books or any publications that feature his writings or photographs.

Good luck with your endeavors helping Mr. Morrison.
  by daverail

Emfinite obviously has me confused with somebody else. I NEVER had a table nor did I ever sell anything at the Clark Train Show. Furthermore, anyone who knows me, realizes that I'm respectful and courteous to all. Dave
  by emfinite

It was circa 2006-2007 at the Clark show and you were peddling your books. You also had a GP38 bell and a number board for sale, "268" to be exact. I wanted to see if I could purchase the number board without the bell, but you got arrogant with me and ended up telling me I had to buy both, then told me not to block your table. I have a very good memory and I'm positive it was you. I don't know what it is about historians and authors, but Scala and Ziel (RIP) were the same way. I guess the fame and notoriety gets to your heads.

Maybe you never sold anything because you told everyone no. $800 is a lot for a bell that probably wasn't even mounted on an LIRR locomotive. Good luck with your eagles.
  by Publius Plunkett

Mr. Morrison, I and others agree that Emfinite represents the CRIMINAL element that is plaguing our society today. Here is a look into Emfinites CRIMINAL PAST!

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... ed#p101943

I salute our valiant MTA POLICE DEPT. for preventing this THUG from TERRORIZING innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN that fateful day!
  by nyandw

If I might take Mr. Morrison out of the equation; it is an historical continuation of the Eagles Project: http://www.trainsarefun.com/prrstatione ... eagles.htm I have NO financial interest in books/photos/images/etc. with this site, other then the historical capture of further LIRR History that can be archived/saved/cataloged/preserved.