• Looking for NECR info regarding White River Jct.

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by GOLDEN-ARM

Transfering up to the NECR for a while, off the I&O. Anyone familiar with the ops, in that area ? What about power ? Any info most appreciated. regards :wink:

by park

NECR has been running two turns: one south from St.Albans, VT to N. Walpole, NH... the second north from Palmer, MA to N.Walpole. The crews swap and return home. Power is across the board but the Gp38's generally seem to stay south and the balance of the road power, SD40's, lessors, Gp40's, etc seem to stay north. Not sure if this is still the arrangement as I haven't seen the turn out of Palmer in a week or so.
park

by GOLDEN-ARM

Is there a local, based out of White River Junction ? This is where I am supposed to be heading to (will be a change from Ohio :wink: ), and The town looks pretty small, so I was wondering if it was road work, or switching. Regards, :-D
  by CSX Conductor

GOLDEN-ARM wrote:Anyone familiar with the ops, in that area ?
Perhaps try contacting SnoozerZ349, he just transeferred over to the NECR. :wink:

by SnoozerZ49

Feel free to send me any questions in a PM. I am headed out to WRJ this coming week. I am assigned to Palmer on the Southern or Palmer Sub Division. It extends from New London, CT to WRJ. I will be on the night road job to Brattleboro this week out of WRJ.

I will be away from my computer for the entire week. I'd be glad to talk about anything you'd like.

snoozerz49