• PM 1225 schedule?

• Discussion of steam locomotives from all manufacturers and railroads
Discussion of steam locomotives from all manufacturers and railroads

Moderators: Typewriters, slide rules

by MikeF

I'm planning to chase Pere Marquette 1225 on its upcoming excursion May 21 and 22. A very basic schedule is on Lake Central Rail Tours' Web site here. I know past trips have had several photo run-bys, so does anyone have a detailed schedule for this year's excursion?
  by Engineer James

Pere Marquette #1225, and the Michigan Steam Railroading Intsitute, are tricky. I have heard that times and shedules change often to fit in connection with the TSBY RR, in which the excursion take place so I am not for sure.

by MikeF

Thanks for the reply, but the trip is over. Anyway it went nice and slow and I was able to chase it the whole way and shoot it at a total of 17 different locations. It was a great trip.
  by Engineer James

Hey Can you get me some of those pictures?? My e-mail is: [email protected]. I would love to have some up colase Pictures of 1225. hey, did you read the December Issue of Trains Magazine?? It had all about how they filmedd 1225 for the Polar Express. :P :P

by MikeF

The film is still at the lab right now, but when I get the slides back and get around to scanning them, I'll drop you an e-mail.

by Engineer James

Thanks. You should go a visit the Steam Railroading Ins.! I hear that there are other locomotives too.