• CNW unpatched unit in Ayer, MA

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by Sprinter611

Hello All
I was one of the lucky 6 to catch 206 rolling through Shirley today and they had the CNW 8701 in the middle of their train. That's one of 2 units left in CNW paint for you folks. It is currently sitting in Ayer yard as of 8pm today and I'm hearing it's going to head west tomorrow. But that may change
  by NHV 669

Two? That's it? I know I saw two appearances during the three years I was in Colorado
  by HarmonicRock

I think he means 2 left that haven't been renumbered yet. There are still some AC44's in CNW paint but patched and renumbered into the UP slots.