• 7215 at Conway

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

by wle1768

Hello. For the last couple of days, M&E RS11 7215 has been sitting at NS's Conway yard, in the engine fac. Anyone have any idea why its there and where it is going? Thanks

by PVRX1

It is now coupled to the SRNJ 800-801-802 (M420s). Since these came from the Iowa Interstate the paint is similar to the M&E 7215.

So probably they will all end up in Pavonia or Allentown. Unless someone at NS notices the different names and reporting marks!!

by PVRX1

Okay they didnt mis-ship all four to one or the other. The 7215 departed east for Allentown, the SRNJ M420s still at Conway.

by RS115

What happened to the C-425. Back when 4231 and 4223 shipped out it was stated they were going to swap out the engines at Bayway. If 7215 is at Conway where's the C-425 (can never remember the number) or are there now 3 engines at Bayway?

Anyone know what's at Tropicana these days? I assume 4216 but where's the 19 wandering these days. At one time it was reported out of Tropicana and spotted on CSA.

by njt4172

RS115 wrote:What happened to the C-425. Back when 4231 and 4223 shipped out it was stated they were going to swap out the engines at Bayway. If 7215 is at Conway where's the C-425 (can never remember the number) or are there now 3 engines at Bayway?

Anyone know what's at Tropicana these days? I assume 4216 but where's the 19 wandering these days. At one time it was reported out of Tropicana and spotted on CSA.

Last time I checked the 7215 was in Allentown, Pa.... Probably awaiting shipment via H65 to Washington where the NS Dover local can take it.....