• how many of you have seen a heritage unit in person

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
  by Dewoc19

NS 1070 Wabash is at NS Chicago Ashland Yard, saw it today while working

so thats.....

Wabash (x2)
Interstate
Conrail
  by num1hendrickfan

Saw the Erie Lackawanna unit from the seat of the Lake Shore Limited to Chicago on June 2nd, if I'm not mistaken it was the 3rd engine of a train going east through Elkhart, Ind.
  by Dewoc19

saw NS 1072 Illinois Terminal on 65R yesterday, 2nd unit out facing east going past NS 55 yard in Chicago on Chicago West line near CD 518 on its way to BN Cicero

Wabash (x2)
Interstate
Illinois Terminal
Conrail
  by waldwickrailfan

here's my updated list:

PRR on H8K
PC on 64J
Nw on 20w
CR on H8K
VGN on 20K
LV on 18N
  by Gilbert B Norman

Observed Today from the Coffee House a WB "Train 1267" (that's the HAZMAT code for crude oil) with the Erie Lackawanna unit trailing.
  by Dewoc19

NS 6920 Honoring Our Veterans single light engine after bringing train to NS Colehour yard was going West on Chicago West line near Englewood, got a restricting on main 2 to pull into NS 55 yard on Monday night
  by maddoxdy

It was tough to see, but I saw the Savannah & Atlantic in the lead sitting just east of Flat Rock tunnel pointed WB. I was driving on the Schulkylll Expressway at the time and couldn't get a pic or even stop for that matter. It was there for the first three trips (4:00 pm) I made, but I think it was gone by 9:00 pm.

Doug Maddox
  by Dewoc19

NS 8025 Monongahela on the BN @ Western Ave in Chicago on what would be 64R once on Chicago West Line yesterday

Wabash (x2) -Light Power
Interstate - 65R
Illinois Terminal -65R
Conrail - Light Power
Honoring Our Veterans - Light Power
Monongahela - 64R
  by waldwickrailfan

VGN on 20K
PC on 64J
CR on H8K
CofG on 20W
PRR on H8K
NW on 20W
LV on 18N
  by Dewoc19

NS 8101 Central of Georgia was leading NS 23Z this morning, caught it at CD513 on Chicago West Line waiting for a light to enter Park Manor yard. It will go out on either 24W or 20E to Toledo in the early morning

Wabash (x2) -Light Power
Interstate - 65R
Illinois Terminal -65R
Conrail - Light Power
Monongahela - 64R
Central of Georgia - 23Z
  by Dewoc19

NS 8105 Interstate was trailing unit on 65R @ 18th & Western on BN main 4, will be U NSDELU 073T once BN crew gets on to Eland, ND

Wabash (x2) - 64R, Light Power
Interstate - 65R, 65R
Illinois Terminal - 65R
Conrail - Light Power
Monongahela - 64R
Central of Georgia - 23Z
  by waldwickrailfan

As of yesterday:

PRR on H8K (2012)
PC on 64J (2012)
NW on 20W (January)