• TRICKED OUT TRAINS on Travel Channel

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by CSPtv

Just wanted to let everyone know that our new show TRICKED OUT TRAINS premieres Sunday, March 3rd at 8PM ET/PT on Travel Channel!
  by jhdeasy

The producers filmed and interviewed AAPRCO members during AAPRCO's 2012 convention at Chattanooga TN; several will be featured on the premier show.

The AAPRCO member cars and interviews that are prominently featured: Cedar Rapids, Georgia 300, Overland Trail, The Virginia City. Interviews are with Bill Hatrick, Jack Heard, Wade Pellizzer, and Steve Sandberg.
  by CarterB

Hope this one's better than "Extreme Trains"!!!
  by ARS4300

I have heard about this recently, but have yet to see it other than online. Is it a full length ahow or just a web series?
  by Marty Feldner

Real TV show- hour long episodes on the Travel Channel. One episode aired so far (just repeated about a week ago); more to come...
  by NH2060

Even with my knowledge of trains this show really surprised me. A must watch!